top of page



you are owed wages if..

      ... you are not being paid for every minute you work; or, the correct amount for overtime; or, if you are paid less than the minimum wage.  then your employer is stealing from you – pocketing your money to boost its own profits. 


      It’s called THEFT OF LABOR !  We Can Stop It!


      When you are cheated out of regular pay, or overtime, or paid less than the minimum wage, your employer is violating the California Wage and Hour Laws. It's YOUR money. Make the law work for you! 


Call us !

FREE and in Confidence.

(877) 320-2380


     If you have a claim for unpaid wages, call us toll-free. We can help. We will evaluate your case in total confidence and absolutely FREE.  If we take your case, you pay us nothing up front. We get paid ONLY if we get you money. Give us a call now, and we can discuss your concerns.


     Your employer is violating the law when:


     (1) You are not being paid for OVERTIME work. This is often because your employer, to save money, has misclassified you as an employee who is exempt from overtime – for example, when you have been classified as a  supervisor, when less than 50% of your time involves supervisory duties; or, when you are paid as an independent contractor, when there is nothing independent about you.

     (2) You are not getting the full OVERTIME RATE: time and a-half for more than eight hours per day, and double time for more than twelve. Also, when “salary plus commission” employees are paid an overtime rate only for the additional hours worked, but not for the additional commissions as well;

     (3) You are not being paid for each hour and MINUTE you work, for example, when you clock in a few minutes early, or clock out a few minutes late, without being paid for the extra minutes (An illegal practice called “rounding”); 

     (4) You are forced to work “off-the-clock”, for example, when chores or errands are required before you clock in, or after you clock out; or

     (5) You are being paid less than the minimum wage. 


     If you have been underpaid in any of the above ways, your employer owes you money. To discuss your options, call us for a FREE consultation at (877) 320-2380, or submit your contact information to the right and we will respond promptly.


Yes, I'd Like a FREE

Success! Message received.

I understand the consultation is FREE;

the information I provide is confidential; and, 

that I am under no obligation.


The Rose Consumer Law Firm is the one of the finest law firms that I have ever encountered. Attorney William Rose is extremely knowledgeable, he is responsive to urgent matters, and he goes above and beyond to help people resolve their problems successfully.

                           - James M., Orange 

Read More

bottom of page